Battery Switches 100A
Ex Tax: 27.00€
Product Code: DD.050.21100
OverviewA battery main switch by Craftsman Marine is a must for each electrical installation on board.With the use of one of these three models, even the most complicated electrical installation is...
A battery main switch by Craftsman Marine is a must for each electrical installation on board.
With the use of one of these three models, even the most complicated electrical installation is perfectly secured. All components of these switches have been extensively tested, giving much attention to the materials to be used, such as the massive copper switch contacts and the sturdy M10 connections, which enable a high peak load. Duplicate keys for the 100A and 250A models are available.
- Copper switch contacts and connection bolts, brass nuts:
- low voltage drop and therefore a minimum of heat development.
- accepts high peak loads; see table with specifications.
- resistant against humid surroundings and salty air.
- Rubber dust cover for the 100A and 250A models.
Protects the innards of the switch when the key is removed.
- Removable key in the “off” position for the 100A en 250A models.
Additional keys are available for these models. A dust cover is integrated in the key.
- Extra thick base nut.
- Easily to be blocked by means of an open-ended spanner.This will prevent the connection bolts from turning when the outer nuts are being secured.